caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winter project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rabbi2
Admin

Winter project Empty
PostSubject: Winter project   Winter project Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 pm

I will be converting the below into a campervan I have already made a start changing the seat and removing the torn ones,

Winter project 100_0927

Winter project 100_0926

cheers
keith Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by rabbi2 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added images)
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Winter project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter project   Winter project Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:18 am

Wow that's a smart van Keith good luck with the re=fit .. is it a Left hand drive ? ....Frank
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

Winter project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter project   Winter project Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:44 am

Yep Frank mate, Its going to have new carpets and a complete respray and a LPG Coversion as it has two fuel tanks so I can switch from one to another. I am leaving it in the original colour as it would de-value it if I did otherwise. I am looking at spending £3,000 max on it before Xmas.
Cheers
keith

Cheers
keith
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

Winter project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter project   Winter project Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Just a quick update, all the seats have been removed along with all the old carpets. Had a hell of a job grinding every nut and bolt out, as they had bee there for 22yrs. New carpets ready to be fitted.

Winter project Floor3

Cheers
keith Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter project   Winter project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
caravanandcampingforum.com :: A Wealth of Information @ your Fingertips :: Caravans-
Jump to: