caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Year So Far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

This Year So Far Empty
PostSubject: This Year So Far   This Year So Far Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 am

I started my Camping / Fishing year at Dinarth Hall, Ross on Sea, Colwyn Bay in May 2010 with Ron & Jonty and their wives & Buster with his son and brother and Chris. We had some great fishing and thank you Ann for cooking me that lovely Whitting, you cant get fresher than that.
This Year So Far DSCN0569
Jonty caught that many Whitting we re-named him Whitting Jonty

This Year So Far DSCN0579
Ron was also pulling them in 2 at a time
This Year So Far DSCN0558
A double header for me too at Llandudno Beach a nice Dog Fish and a Bull Huss.

In June I went to Anglesey and camped at The Valley of the Rocks in Holyhead with Clive an Zivile

we caught over 70 fish in a weekend[IMG]
This Year So Far DSCN0628
Clive with one of his many Dog Fish
This Year So Far DSCN0623
This Thorback Ray almost pulled my Rod in the water

This Year So Far DSCN0640
Although Zivile caught loads of Doggies too she also came up with a couple of Spider Crabs this one ended up on a salad,

In July saw me back at Dinarth Hall oh what a week the heavens opened on thursday night and then the wind got up to 100 mph, it broke 5 of my unbreakable tent poles and half the tent came down.[IMG]

This Year So Far DSCN0647
Friay morning this i what I woke up to... good job i'd had half bottle of whiskey to help me sleep through most of it haha.

On the 1st of September I went to The isle of Wight to a Camp called Orchard Caravan Park with Ron & Jonty and their wives we had a great week with Ron catching 2 nice Bass on the 1st night I had this Pouting on saturday night...

This Year So Far DSCN0659

The week after I fished with Lee at the Town Quay in Southampton on the wednesday all night session all I had was Whitting and Pout but lee had a nice Dover Sole so I decided to go back on thursday and wow I managed to catch my 1st ever Dover Sole...

This Year So Far DSCN0668

Lee with his Dover Sole...

This Year So Far DSCN0662

Then I went onto Weymouth for 3 days the wind blew a gale and I was unable to do any serious fishing so i moved to Devon.
The first night I was almost blown off the brakewater at Brixham the next day I wanted a Ballan Wrasse so fished the Harbour and after about 1 hour caught this little one but once again it was a first for me....

This Year So Far DSCN0669
Back to top Go down

This Year So Far
Page 1 of 1