caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
invisibleincmagic

invisibleincmagic

new trailer Empty
PostSubject: new trailer   new trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 am

well we have taken the plunge. After years of camping in 8 and 9 man tents the wife and i have decided to buy a trailer tent. Last week we purchased a conway olympia trailer tent and after having it up once and seeing the size of it we wish we had done it years ago. Tomorrow we are off to Caernarfon area with friends who have just purchased a trailer tent as well and we are really looking forward to it. The kids are really excited so once we have been I will post some pictures and give a review of the campsite. Have recently got into fishing as well and Frank, if you read this, we caught 93 mackerel at Lynas Point on Anglesey 2 weeks ago, i am well and truly hooked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.russrobertsmagic.webs.com
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

new trailer Empty
PostSubject: New Tent   new trailer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Well done on the purchase of your new tent...I hope you have many happy hours Camping....Hey wow all those mackeral well done again I knew you would get into it lol....im sending you a pm im off to colwyn bay soon....Frank
Back to top Go down

new trailer
Page 1 of 1