caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devon Delights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Devon Delights Empty
PostSubject: Devon Delights   Devon Delights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:32 am

[font=Georgia]Well sunny June Has arrived and its almost time for my 2013 trip...South Devon is calling lol...Slapton Sands here I come.
Devon Delights Th3

I set off wednesday 5th till early July then I'm moving to Colwyn Bay for a week.
[/font
Back to top Go down
orion

Devon Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon Delights   Devon Delights Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:02 am

Your right summer has come at long last getting plenty of fish now, just back from wales again myself..... it's been baking hot the last few days Very Happy have a good one frank

Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Devon Delights Empty
PostSubject: Slapton Sands   Devon Delights Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:07 am

Wow what a great place to fish I love those steep shelving pebble beaches. I only managed a couple of days fishing I had to return home after a week as my Mum had taken ill, she has since passed on so now she can watch me fishing from above. I will def go back to this venue it offers loads of possibilities...Frank
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Devon Delights Empty
PostSubject: Dartmouth   Devon Delights Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:06 am

Well i went back to Devon again for 3 weeks in September.
Dartmouth is breath-taking;

Devon Delights DSCN0794
I went fishing on African Queen, 2 great trips fishing on the Skerries Bank we caught loads of Plaice to 4lbs also
Turbot...Tub Gurnard ...Red Gurnard...Gray Gurnard ...Mackerel...Dabs...Dogfish...Whiting  everyone caught on both trips. I have been on hundreds of Charter boats in my life time but Alan and Hilary are amongst the best, if your thinking of sea fishing Devon try to book " African Queen " from Dartmouth you will have the trip of your life.

http://www.theafricanqueen.co.uk/
Devon Delights AfricanQueen
This is one of the smaller Plaice I forgot my camera on the other trip lol
Devon Delights DSCN0812
I'm already looking forward to fishing with them again in the springtime 2014
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devon Delights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon Delights   Devon Delights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devon Delights
Page 1 of 1