caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Windy Harbour...Holiday Park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Windy Harbour...Holiday Park Empty
PostSubject: Windy Harbour...Holiday Park   Windy Harbour...Holiday Park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:57 am

Windy Harbour Holiday Park
Little Singleton
Near Blackpool
Lancashire
FY6 8NB

Tel...01253 883064

Fax...01253 892562

Email...
reception@windyharbour.net

Web Site...
www.windyharbour.net

LOG CABINS &
HOLIDAY HOMES AVAILABLE
Back to top Go down
https://caravanandcampingfor.forumotion.com
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Re: Windy Harbour...Holiday Park   Windy Harbour...Holiday Park Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:31 am

Our Family have been going to Windy Harbour for over 50 years my Mum has had a static caravan, Tourer and even been there in a tent, she loves this camp and if we go out for the day she always says lets go to Windy Harbour. Mums favorite place to eat is in the cafe / restaurant on the site she say their food is the best of all the restaurants we go to and Carl & Tina & Staff always make you feel most welcome. There is also a brilliant Club on site with great entertainment on at the weekends and loads of money to be won on the Bingo there is also a very well stocked shop and a chip shop in the main complex ( sorry ive never tried the chip shop it's always been the Cafe fo us haha).

Carl, Tina & Staff with my Mum in the Cafe

Windy Harbour...Holiday Park DSCN0700

This is what the Main building & Club looked like in the 50s

Windy Harbour...Holiday Park WindyHarbour

Windy Harbour...Holiday Park WindyHarbour2

Me & my Dad Fishing on the river

Windy Harbour...Holiday Park MeDadWindyHarbourFishing-1

Me, Mum & Dad

Windy Harbour...Holiday Park WindyHarbour4
Back to top Go down
buster175

PostSubject: Re: Windy Harbour...Holiday Park   Windy Harbour...Holiday Park Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:16 am

Frank we used to go there as kids my dad had a tourer and he used to stay there on the rally field with the caravan and camping club. One year he was staying there and my grandad booked a static for the rest of us to stay in (a private one that my dad a seen a to let note in the window) The plan was some of us would stay in the static and some in the tourer and all the cooking done in the static. Well that never happened as the caravan was that much of a mess in side the spider had set up home in there in fact looking at you photos as a boy i think i can see the caravan we stayed in lol!

I don't think they allow tents now though which is a shame because i would have liked to take Declan there.
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Re: Windy Harbour...Holiday Park   Windy Harbour...Holiday Park Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi Dave yes your right they have stopped tents on Windy Harbour, someone told me it was because they were making too much noise at night, so it looks like a few people have spoiled it for the rest of us because its a brill camp site. They do allow tourers and you can still rent a caravan at reasonable rates...Frank
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Congratulations   Windy Harbour...Holiday Park Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:25 am

Congratulations Windy Harbour The camp celebrated their 70th Anniversary yesterday 24th August 2014. I have just spent the last 2 weeks there and had a really good time.
The camp was full so you need to book early...
.lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy Harbour...Holiday Park   Windy Harbour...Holiday Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windy Harbour...Holiday Park
Page 1 of 1