caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Auto Club Northwest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rabbi2
Admin

American Auto Club Northwest Empty
PostSubject: American Auto Club Northwest   American Auto Club Northwest Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:32 am

Being a former member of the above club I will get the calender of all the venues that they will be attending and will pm the admin with them for insertion here should anyone be interested in the same.
Cheers
keith Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

PostSubject: New Car   American Auto Club Northwest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Re: American Auto Club Northwest   American Auto Club Northwest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:17 am

Wow thats some car Keith looks lovely at 5 ltr does it run on the road or fly through the air lol...Great looking car...Frank
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American Auto Club Northwest   American Auto Club Northwest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 am

Just managed to photograph the new (secondhand) motor just got to put vinyl logo's on it yet

American Auto Club Northwest DSCF3721

American Auto Club Northwest DSCF3722
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Re: American Auto Club Northwest   American Auto Club Northwest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 am

Hi Keith WOW thats some car is it ok to come up 1 day next week and have a look at it...Frank :cheers:
Back to top Go down
orion

PostSubject: Re: American Auto Club Northwest   American Auto Club Northwest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:45 am

Nice clean motor Keith Cool .........wouldn't like the running costs tho Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: American Auto Club Northwest   American Auto Club Northwest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:18 am

Yeh no problem Frank my mate I'll even give you a run in it. Thanks Ryan my friend for those encouraging words
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Flying Machine   American Auto Club Northwest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:25 pm

I went up to Keith's today and he took me for a flight in his new car ... WOW Blackpool and back in under 5 mins lol...Joking apart what a great car ive just recovered from my head being stuck to the headrest...ive never been in such a nice car...Thanks Keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Auto Club Northwest   American Auto Club Northwest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Auto Club Northwest
Page 1 of 1