caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sea Fishing & Camping Trip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Sea Fishing & Camping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Sea Fishing & Camping Trip   Sea Fishing & Camping Trip Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi everyone I have been looking at the Tides & Times for April 2011 and i'm thinking of going to Dinarth Hall Rhos-on-Sea North Wales on Friday, Saturday & Sunday 15th 16th & 17th April 2011. This is the weekend before Easter. Everyone is welcome even if you don't fish there is plenty going on for you at this site it's in the middle between LLandudno & Colwyn Bay. It's a Great Camp and very reasonable prices too. Hope you can make it....Frank
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

PostSubject: Re: Sea Fishing & Camping Trip   Sea Fishing & Camping Trip Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:02 am

Just found this post Frank,

We have been camping at Dinarth for around 10 years, you will probably have seen our Dandy there at some point as I do tend to get the hubby to leave me there Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.dandycampers.org
mike

mike

PostSubject: Re: Sea Fishing & Camping Trip   Sea Fishing & Camping Trip Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:44 am

helen wrote:
Just found this post Frank,

We have been camping at Dinarth for around 10 years, you will probably have seen our Dandy there at some point as I do tend to get the hubby to leave me there Shocked

What Helen didn't say is she makes him come back for her though lol!
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

PostSubject: Re: Sea Fishing & Camping Trip   Sea Fishing & Camping Trip Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:08 am

He does come back for me ............ eventually affraid

Dinarth Hall is popular with Sea fishermen.
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Re: Sea Fishing & Camping Trip   Sea Fishing & Camping Trip Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:46 pm

We ( the Sea fishermen ) have been going to Dinarth Hall for a few years now it's idealy situated for us with Colwyn Bay, Rhos-on-sea and Llandudno within a few minuets drive away,all great fishing places, it's a great site and I have always enjoyed staying there...just a thought Helen where you there when we had those strong winds last year, there was a trailer tent that got blown over during the night. The Photo on the main page is at Dinarth Hall.
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

PostSubject: Re: Sea Fishing & Camping Trip   Sea Fishing & Camping Trip Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 am

We have had some serious winds there Frank and were once flooded but we do like it there and it's easy to get to, if you see us there in our dandy say hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Re: Sea Fishing & Camping Trip   Sea Fishing & Camping Trip Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 am

I will look for your Dandy when ever I go there. Brrrrrr im shivering at the thought of you camping in the winter ... good luck i will think about you all whilst im in front of my central heating...lol...Frank
Back to top Go down
mike

mike

PostSubject: Re: Sea Fishing & Camping Trip   Sea Fishing & Camping Trip Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:15 am

Seafisherman wrote:
I will look for your Dandy when ever I go there. Brrrrrr im shivering at the thought of you camping in the winter ... good luck i will think about you all whilst im in front of my central heating...lol...Frank

Camped in minus 8 with the electric heater in the dandy it was T shirt temperature inside wouldn't do it if i was cold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea Fishing & Camping Trip   Sea Fishing & Camping Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea Fishing & Camping Trip
Page 1 of 1