caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did you choose your unit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mike

mike

Why did you choose your unit Empty
PostSubject: Why did you choose your unit   Why did you choose your unit Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:18 am

With all the choices out there as to what to camp in why did you choose yours over the other choices,your reasons may help someone else to decide.

mike

Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your unit   Why did you choose your unit Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:02 am

There were a few reasons why I chose my tent ( mines the blue one in the main photo ) I was lucky enough to have a friend with me who knew something about tents ( Thanks Chris ) one of the main reasons was the sewn in ground sheet essential for keeping the draught's out, also it has 2 bedrooms and a main living area offering plenty of room for privicy and relaxing, Its also very easy to errect and dismantle I can manage it easily on my own, and the price was right £199 reduced to £149 I snapped it up....Frank
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your unit   Why did you choose your unit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:17 am

I chose my Dandy because it fits in the garage, is warm and comfortable and can be put away wet with no problems, we don't have to put the awning up so don't always have to peg down. The unit can be erected in around 15 minutes, it's easy to tow with a smaller car, even though we have now got a large vehicle, and we can use it on a caravan site or tent site so the best of both really. I do like to camp in a tent but getting up off the bed was becoming a problem and we didn't want to give up camping altogether so this was the best alternative for us. As it is made of PVC no need to reproof and in the 9 years we have had it the Dandy has served us well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dandycampers.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your unit   Why did you choose your unit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your unit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
caravanandcampingforum.com :: A Wealth of Information @ your Fingertips :: General-
Jump to: