caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fee's on the UP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Fee's on the UP Empty
PostSubject: Fee's on the UP   Fee's on the UP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 am

With the increase in UK holidays in the last couple of years the number of people going Caravaning or Camping has also increased, Has anyone noticed a price increase with the camp site fee's?
It's good to see comany's like GoOutdoors putting on these special offers there can be some good bargains to have if you look carefully.
Back to top Go down
mike

mike

Fee's on the UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fee's on the UP   Fee's on the UP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 am

Think the rises are inevitable most businesses try to make hay while the sunshine's as they say,if they are justified is another story already heard reports from other forums of 25-30% increases which are not justified,i think most of the new campers will want the full facility sites as most of them are not natural campers or they would already be doing it.
What can we do about it only set a limit on what we are prepared to pay and stick to it,we probably wont though being British we will get ripped of with a smile on our faces.
Been looking for a site for our forum winter meet between Christmas and new year and that looks as though its going to be £18-£19 a night but haven't given up on cutting that yet though.
All in all its going to cost more unless you use the commercial sites now but join one of the clubs and start using CLs or CSs but dont i like them nearly empty when i go Very Happy

mike
Back to top Go down

Fee's on the UP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
caravanandcampingforum.com :: A Wealth of Information @ your Fingertips :: General-
Jump to: