caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
orion

new member  Empty
PostSubject: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:38 am

Hello all, just thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Ryan, my main interest is sea fishing but recently started bringing camping into it as well, so all the best and hope to have some good input.

Last edited by orion on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Hy rayan mate a warm welcome
Cheers
keith Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orion

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks keith, how you keeping
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 am

Not to bad my friend. How's your Dad? Just bought an american dayvan that I am doing up got those long fishing weekends or those overnight stays. Not seen you two for quite a whle now but looking forward to meeting up with you lads again. Cheers
Back to top Go down
orion

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:58 am

Dad is up and about now keith and doing fine, not been out much for last 2 year but hope to be putting that right soon tho Smile have had a few excellent boat trips from whitby and hartlepool this summer and we did get 5 days at Holyhead in june camping/fishing.
Just back from scotland, had a fantastic week in the mull of galloway.... wild camping at it's best, great fishing too.

New fishing bus looks nice keith Smile

Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:52 am

The LPG Conversion takes place next week so that should cut my fuel bills down a bit as it's 5litre petol engine. Bloody fast on acceleration. What I save on camping fees can be spent on fuel. lol
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 am

Hi Ryan Welcome to the site, it will be nice to see you and your Dad again please give him my regards and i'm glad he's getting better. I have not been out very much this year as ive had to buy a newer car and moneys been a bit tight, I was going to go to Dinarth Hall in Colwyn Bay this weekend but the weather forcast is not good so im giving it a miss...Looking forward to meeting up with you and your Dad soon all the best...Frank
Back to top Go down
orion

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Thanks for the welcome Frank, dad said to say thanks as well, good to hear from you.

Don't think there's been many forum meets this year... we've not been to any anyway, what have you got planned for next year Frank? Will try to meet up.
We're already planning for a few more trips up to the mull of galloway next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 am

Hi Ryan keep me posted on that its a while since i was up that way sea fishing, have you got a good camp site lined up? if you have pm me the details and i will post it in the main room...Frank
Back to top Go down
orion

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Will do, looking at going up at least a couple of times, early- mid july and again mid- late august, it costs next to nothing once you up there, the biggest expense is the fuel to get there and back, we spent less than £40 all week which included the camping and that was for both of us too Very Happy most of it was in the cafe.

Our first one will be in wales sometime in may when the peelers start, usually have a few days around pwllhelii, dinas and caernarfon.... some good bass usually Wink
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:41 am

Hi Ryan sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.dandycampers.org
orion

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Hello helen
Back to top Go down
gail

gail

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi ryan
welcome to the site
sorry not been around been in hospital for over a week
Back to top Go down
orion

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 am

Hello gail nice to hear from you again, hope everything well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new member  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member    new member  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1