caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Name is Ron

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swift

My Name is Ron  Empty
PostSubject: My Name is Ron    My Name is Ron  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 am

hi Guys
My Wife and i are in the photo at the head of the forum and my van is the swift on the right im glad to be a member
as i am also interested in sea fishing and the two go together quite well.

I have some knowledge of the west coast and south coast which we go to pretty regular

Ron
Back to top Go down
gail

gail

My Name is Ron  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name is Ron    My Name is Ron  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:59 am

welcome Ron
if you have been to some good sites please put a post up and its location, as this helps us all plan trips
seafisherman likes the ones where you are right on the beach hehehehehe as he calls it fishing from the boot of the car
Gail
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

My Name is Ron  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name is Ron    My Name is Ron  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 am

Hi Ron Welcome to the site, Im glad you have joined with your wealth of exprience, Im looking forward to the Isle of White in Setp. It will be nice fishing with you again...Hehe Ron thats me on the photo you took it with my camera lol ...Frank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Name is Ron  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name is Ron    My Name is Ron  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Name is Ron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
caravanandcampingforum.com :: A Wealth of Information @ your Fingertips :: New Members-
Jump to: