caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i dont understand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mike

mike

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:12 am

sea fishing that is are you blokes getting exited is there a season about to start,or is it just the chance to do it in better weather Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Its just that the summer species start arriving such as plaice, flounder, dabs, smoothhound, tope, doggies, mackerel and the like.
Cheers
keith Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:20 am

bounce And its not just the summer spieces of fish its the warmer weather and a chance to pitch our tents and caravans in places we have been dreaming about all the long winter months....6 weeks to go...I cant wait..haha Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
orion

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:45 pm

If this mild weather carries on it could be an early start Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orion

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 am

So! with all this nice settled weather we're getting just now Very Happy is everyone sorted and ready for the new camping season.
I'm just waiting for the new tent to arrive and that's us ready for the off Smile and with the fishing fairly good at the minute, a few peelers starting, and the bass now moving i think a trip to Ynys mon could be imminent Laughing Laughing

One for the serious campers... do any of you combine your camping holidays with other activities i.e. hiking, fishing etc.
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Orion...I hope your tent is bigger than the last one... you could'nt swing a cat in that lol...Frank
Back to top Go down
orion

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:33 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Still keeping it mate just sold the big one.
I’ll tell you what though frank, that little tent has been in some right weather conditions and took it all, one year down in aberystwyth the rain and wind was unreal, there was about 8 or 9 tents in the field and by dinner time mine was the only one still standing.... it was that bad ,there was a few caravans in the next field damaged too Shocked

New tent has just arrived this morning frank Very Happy it is a bit longer than the other with a big porch area and is also a pop up so no more messing about threading poles and just seconds to put up and take down..... will be packed away and off to the next venue in a flash Smile we'll even be there before the fish frank Laughing Laughing Laughing

One thing we do need to get though is a good air bed …. we seem to get through these like nothing, thinking about getting some memory foam and one of those vacuum bags to store it in should squeeze down to less than half it's size.... ideas/thoughts on this anyone?
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:24 am

Only one problem with memory foam is that if it gets wet, it would be hell trying to dry it out.
cheers
Back to top Go down
orion

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:43 am

I see your point Keith i could always get a nylon cover for it tho, the biggest issue is the room it will take up, that's the good thing with the air beds they fold away to nothing really.
Still got a couple of cheap ones to use, so we alright for now.
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:52 am

I have a couple of fold away camp beds that you can have, and then you could get some of that blue plastic waterproof foam, you know the kind of stuff sold for lying on floors under cars and also sold as bedding by some camping shops. At least it would roll up small and tied up with a short piece of string to keep it in place.
cheers
Back to top Go down
orion

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:42 am

Thanks for the offer Keith but we do have a camp bed and tbh it's not that practical for our needs really, it's just something for inside the tent for young un, them air beds are spot on just that they don't last long, and i don't want to be making it too cosy.... i cant get him out of bed as it is Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i dont understand Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont understand   i dont understand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i dont understand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
caravanandcampingforum.com :: A Wealth of Information @ your Fingertips :: General-
Jump to: