caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weather Forcast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:54 am

My prediction for 2013 is for a Hot Dry Summer, I base that on the fact that following what happend in Australia 2 years ago they had lots of floods the year after we had our wettest year ever ( last year ) now they have record highest tempratures...only time will tell ahah.
Back to top Go down
orion

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 am

If it just stays dry i'll be happy frank.

A good few light to moderate west or s/west winds would be nice too Very Happy i have a lot of catching up to do Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:56 am

cheers Aye and some warm balmy days with fishy BBQ's Basketball bounce
Back to top Go down
orion

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Hope so frank, it won't be long now mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Scotland   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 am

If your going back to Scotland in July I might join you for a week, depending on the dates. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
orion

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Definitely planing on going up frank but thinking about just going once this year and staying 10 days hopefully july before the schools break up, if not then it will be august but nothing set in stone, got all the tides now so can start looking at a few options.

Will have to see what this year brings frank, but also intend going back to Anglesey more this year again too, and will spend a lot of time on the lincs beaches after the smoothounds......see if we can get amongst them 20lbers Smile
once i’ve got me tides sorted for the boats, I will start getting a few possible dates together.... it won't come quick enough Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 pm

You can say that again it seems ages since my last trip. Im going to Holyhead in March the a couple of weekends in Colwyn Bay ( will Have to look at the tides) then im hoping to go to Devon for a month in June. Keith was telling me you had a good trip in Scotland last year so i will try and get there this year if I can...I cant wait lol...Frank Shocked
Back to top Go down
orion

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:39 pm

The fishing was very poor last year compared to the norm and we didn’t do half the fishing we had intended, don't think we had one bass session all week Crying or Very sad but you can only do what conditions allow...... still an enjoyable week though with plenty of fish most days.

The good thing about MOG frank is like anglesey there's always somewhere to fish no matter what the conditions.
we’ve mostly had fine weather on our visits up there but as last year the very strong winds can limit you to certain marks, that's one of the reasons we thinking of going for 10 days this time........ it gives more time to fish most of our planed marks at some point
Back to top Go down
orion

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:11 am

Seafisherman wrote:
My prediction for 2013 is for a Hot Dry Summer, I base that on the fact that following what happend in Australia 2 years ago they had lots of floods the year after we had our wettest year ever ( last year ) now they have record highest tempratures...only time will tell ahah.

well frank, i hope your prediction comes true very soon i have a few early bass sessions planned Smile can't wait to get back at it again Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Hopefully this year I will be taking the small boat up to the MOG, just keep me posted.
keith Smile
Back to top Go down
orion

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:17 am

rabbi2 wrote:
Hopefully this year I will be taking the small boat up to the MOG, just keep me posted.
keith Smile

With the weather as it is i wouldn't even think about it until june late may at the earliest, june through to september for up there Wink
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:10 am

Aye you would be better with a SLEDGE at the moment lol affraid
Back to top Go down
orion

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: about time   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 am

It looks like things are on the up now Very Happy sea temps are finally starting to rise and with it a few schoolies have started to show this last week from the usual early marks in north wales Smile and with the peelers being about a month late should see the start of a good moult........... hopefully tomorrow Wink bounce
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Well if I was younger I think the met office might be giving me a job LOL. I only managed a week in Devon on Slapton Sands I had to return my Mum was Ill. Im just waiting now for the dates from you guys for Scotland for my next trip...Frank
Back to top Go down
orion

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Sorry to hear about your mum frank, hope it's nothing serious.

Our plans for MOG in July have not worked out Frank, but could fit in a few days in august maybe if anyone's still up for it, our next trip will be back up to Whitby for the presentation.... paul's won the summer boat festival Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
rabbi2
Admin

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Finances are restricting me at the moment, Landlord hasn't been paying the mortgage on the property so the receivers have taken over. (A worrying time for me at the moment)
keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weather Forcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Forcast   Weather Forcast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weather Forcast
Page 1 of 1