caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member with a dandy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mike

mike

New member with a dandy Empty
PostSubject: New member with a dandy   New member with a dandy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Hi every one as you have guessed the name is mike,nice to see another forum especially the way you have set the hobbies and interest sections,i have joined to offer a little posting occasionally,we started a forum for dandy folding camper users about 10 weeks ago and up to know it looks to be going well with over 60 members at the moment.
I have tried most types if not all of the camping methods but have settled after nearly 40 years for a dandy,its off the ground (good idea at my age)totally weather proof with no need to dry out on returning home.

Back to top Go down
gail

gail

PostSubject: Re: New member with a dandy   New member with a dandy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:23 am

Welcome to our forum, Very Happy
i hope you will join in on our posts with your interests, mine are fishing and kayaking
Back to top Go down
mike

mike

PostSubject: Re: New member with a dandy   New member with a dandy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:37 am

gail wrote:
Welcome to our forum, Very Happy
i hope you will join in on our posts with your interests, mine are fishing and kayaking

Yes have been with you on both of those interests,fishing is now limited to a bit of piking in the winter,i never think its fair when Nancy has no interest to leave her on her own in the dandy while i fish,we where on a cracking site in Norfolk last year with nearly all pitches next to the lake did have a dabble then but we where in the middle of a heat wave and the fish where not interested.As for kayaking we have no nice rivers around here but loads of coast so i ended up sea kayaking,unfortunately we both have shoulders now that cant cope with a heavy swell or opposite direction tide so we retired from that.

Will add a review of the Norfolk site after my 7 days and i can post pictures.

mike
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Re: New member with a dandy   New member with a dandy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:10 am

Hi Mike welcome to the site, I used to do a lot of course fishing but sea fishing has always been my 1st love lol. Nowadays im looking for places to fish from the boot of the car im not right good a walking too far...Im looking for ward to your posts with the photos...Thanks...Frank
Back to top Go down
mike

mike

PostSubject: Re: New member with a dandy   New member with a dandy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:17 am

Seafisherman wrote:
Hi Mike welcome to the site, I used to do a lot of course fishing but sea fishing has always been my 1st love lol. Nowadays im looking for places to fish from the boot of the car im not right good a walking too far...Im looking for ward to your posts with the photos...Thanks...Frank

Thanks for the welcome frank hope you keep finding places to cast from,never had a go at sea fishing but i know there used to be cod taken from the Humber and further down the coast around the mablethorpe area i believe its flat fish.

mike
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Re: New member with a dandy   New member with a dandy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:24 am

Hi Mike yes ive fished that area you do catch Cod in the Humber and last year we went to Kilnsea fishing from the beach unfortunatly they went along the beach with nets a few days before we fished needless to say we caught nowt lol
Back to top Go down
mike

mike

PostSubject: Re: New member with a dandy   New member with a dandy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:31 am

Frank off topic i know but i cant see in my profile how to upload an avatar, or is it part of the seven day settings.

mike
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

PostSubject: Re: New member with a dandy   New member with a dandy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:45 am

Hi Mike if you go to your profile at the top it says ;
Information ¦ Preferences ¦ Signature ¦ Avatar
You shoud be able to add from there I use Photobucket to add all my photos etc. ...Frank
Back to top Go down
mike

mike

PostSubject: Re: New member with a dandy   New member with a dandy Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:52 am

Thanks Frank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member with a dandy   New member with a dandy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member with a dandy
Page 1 of 1