caravanandcampingforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caravanandcampingforum.com

A Friendly Caravan and Camping Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our new Caravan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
helen

helen

Our new Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Our new Caravan   Our new Caravan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:05 am

Hi again,

We have bought ourselves a caravan, we're still going to be using our Dandy folding camper for quick getaways as we have put the van on a site for the rest of the season ........ actually I can see our pitch in the photo on the forum banner lol!

She's an old caravan but is in lovely condition

Our new Caravan Wales212

Our granddaughter

Our new Caravan Wales213

Back to top Go down
http://www.dandycampers.org
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Our new Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new Caravan   Our new Caravan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi Helen, Hey I was there last week, I saw your caravan haha well done...Frank
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

Our new Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new Caravan   Our new Caravan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:31 am

We're you pitched on the first electric pitch complete with stripy windbreak, silver car ....... tent field side Frank ?

I thought I saw your tent then thought no don't be daft there are lots of tents that look like yours Laughing

The van is away for 2 weeks being serviced and sorted so it won't be back there until next Friday but next time your there pop over and say hello. Very Happy

We were there last week too, took our Dandy to a meet then onto Dinarth Hall to meet up with our daughter who was staying in our van

Our new Caravan Wales_25

We will be there most weekends cheers
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Our new Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new Caravan   Our new Caravan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 am

Hi Helen yes that was me , I always try to get that spot its near the toilets lol...I wish id known it was you I would have come across for a chat...maybe next time....Frank
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

Our new Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new Caravan   Our new Caravan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:49 pm

I almost did but wasn't quite brave enough just in case it wasn't who I thought it could be Rolling Eyes

I'm sure we'll bump into each other again and forget just the chat we'll get the beer out of the fridge lol!
Back to top Go down
Seafisherman

Seafisherman

Our new Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new Caravan   Our new Caravan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:09 pm

cheers Sounds like a good Plan lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our new Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new Caravan   Our new Caravan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our new Caravan
Page 1 of 1